Monmouth County SEO Company and Digital Marketing Agency
Request A Free SEO Video Analysis Of Your Website
(And Find Out Why Your Competition Outranks You)
Why is Search Engine Optimization Important in Monmouth County, New Jersey?
According to the United States Census Bureau, Monmouth County, NJ is home to over 72,914 Business Establishments (2015-2016 estimates). That is a lot of businesses vying for New Jersey consumers’ attention.
How do you stand out among 72K other businesses? The old way would have been to take out an ad in the “Yellow Pages” and when someone needed you, they would pull out the book and look you up.
But, let me ask you a question???
When was the last time you picked up a phone book?
Probably not in a very long time….In fact, I’m betting you threw yours out the last time it was delivered!
Today the most important factor in making your business visible to local consumers is how high your business website shows up on the Google search results page. It is estimated that in 2018, there is somewhere between 2 billion and 5.5 billion Google searches per day. That’s over 63,000 search queries to Google per second.
The phone book is no longer a viable option. Google has completely replaced it and made it extinct.
How Do I Get My Company’s Website To The Top Of Google’s Search Results for searchers in Monmouth County, New Jersey?
To get your New Jersey based local business website to the top of the Google Search results your webpages need to be Search Engine Optimized, or more commonly referred to as SEO. If you’re a local business, then showing up a the top of local searches originating in the Monmouth County area are critical to your local business’s success.
To get to the top, you need to partner with a leading Monmouth County SEO Company and digital marketing agency. Internet Business Solutions, Inc (IBS) is such a company that services businesses of all sizes and has a physical presence located in Freehold, NJ.
Internet Business Solutions, Inc prides itself in having over 22+ years of Online Digital Marketing experience and has been a Local SEO Consultant for a wide array of businesses during that time. As an premiere internet marketing company, IBS works closely with business owners in establishing a solid Search Engine Marketing plan that delivers ROI.
If your business is not currently working with a reliable and well informed Search Engine Optimization Company then you are loosing our on massive amounts of potential business. Google searches and where your site ranks in Google are critical to your success.
The Benefits of a Page 1 Website Ranking
Many businesses have not decided yet that the Internet here to stay and that it is the number one resource for driving new business to an organziation. In fact, over 30% of small businesses do not have a website built for their company yet. While that’s shocking, it’s unbelievable how many business owners do not fully comprehend the importance of working with an online marketing agency to make sure that their site is properly optimized for Google.
Why should you be concerned with ranking at the top of Page 1 of the Google Search Results?
Here are a few important reasons:
- Google is the #1 Search Engine in the world
- Most internet users don’t look past the first page of search results
- People know the first 4 listings are paid advertisements called Pay-Per-Click (PPC), so they trust the first Organic Google Rankings more than the paid ads
- People use Google as a research tool to check out reviews of a company they are looking for
- The first 3 results in the Organic Search Rankings represent 46.96% of the clicks resulting from a search, and the first 10 results represent 99.88 of the clicks
- Being on Page 2 means you only have 0.12% of the search audience looking at the entire page.
Google is the #1 Search Engine in the world
According to Stat Counter Google has a 90.14% Market Share. Bing is the next closest competitor with 3.24%.
Most internet users don’t look past the first page of search results
This image from Advance Web Ranking shows the correlation between rank position and click thru rates. A Click Thru Rate or CTR , in this instance is the ratio of how often people see a search result to those that have clicked it. In this chart it compares the CTR to the actual search position on the Google Search Results page. This chart visually illustrates the importance of ranking in the top 3 positions on the Search Engines.
People know the first 4 listings are paid advertisements called Pay-Per-Click (PPC), so they trust the first Organic Google Rankings more than the paid ads
Our web agency is a Google Partner and we work closely with a team at Google AdWords. We like paid ads on search pages a lot. However, people tend to trust the “organic” results a little more because they know that Google is not being financially influenced on what content to show.
How can you tell an ad is a PAID ad and not an ORGANIC Search Result? Look for the “Ad” icon after the headline in the upper left of the listing.
People use Google as a research tool to check out reviews of a company they are looking for
When people search local businesses on Google, often results show up in between the paid listings and the organic listings, in a maps results section on the search results page. This often contains reviews of the business. People trust Google and often refer to the reviews in a listing to make purchasing decisions. If you’re not ranking in the top 3 on the Google Map Pack, people will not see your reviews and get an idea of just how great your company is.
- 1 Internet Business Solutions, Inc is a Search Engine Optimization Company and Google Partner with over 22 years of SEO experience.
- 2 Monmouth County SEO Company and Digital Marketing Agency
- 2.1 Why is Search Engine Optimization Important in Monmouth County, New Jersey?
- 2.2 The Benefits of a Page 1 Website Ranking
- 2.2.1 Google is the #1 Search Engine in the world
- 2.2.2 Most internet users don’t look past the first page of search results
- 2.2.3 People know the first 4 listings are paid advertisements called Pay-Per-Click (PPC), so they trust the first Organic Google Rankings more than the paid ads
- 2.2.4 People use Google as a research tool to check out reviews of a company they are looking for
- 2.2.5 Contact